The University of South Africa (Unisa) is Africa’s largest open-distance learning institution and a global mega-university.Unisa has undertaken a digital makeover in order to fully embrace online learning. Unisa Online is a platform that caters to students who may not have the funds or time to attend traditional on-campus programmes due to the changing environment of education. This programme has greatly expanded the university’s reach and served as a catalyst for making higher education more accessible to all.
READ: Myunisa Email
Unisa Online Platforms
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has numerous online platforms to assist and facilitate its students’ learning experiences. Below are some online platforms at UNISA;
- myUnisa: This is the major online platform for enrolled students at the institution. It gives you access to a variety of resources, such as course materials, announcements, discussion forums, grades, and the option to submit assignments online.
- myLife Email: Each student receives a myLife email account from Unisa. It acts as an official route of contact between the university and its students. This email address receives important updates, announcements, and notifications.
- myAdmin: This portal allows students to manage administrative duties such as registration, personal information updates, and application progress checks.
- Unisa Library: The online library gives students access to a large array of digital materials, including as e-books, journals, articles, and research databases.
- myExam: This portal allows students to access their test schedules as well as important information regarding exam locations and guidelines.
- Unisa Mobile: The institution provides a mobile app that allows students to use their smartphones or tablets to access numerous services and resources.
- Online Discussion Forums: For each course, Unisa provides online discussion forums where students may connect, ask questions, and debate course-related subjects with their peers and professors.
- myChoice: This website assists prospective students in researching available qualifications, determining admission criteria, and making educated selections regarding their academic options.
- myStudy: This portal provides students with study recommendations, time management assistance, and other tools to help them succeed academically.
- Unisa Social Media: Unisa is active on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn, where they publish updates, events, and communicate with the student community.
READ: Unisa Online Login
How To Access Unisa my-life E-mail Account
Below is the New procedure to access myLife e-mail account. To access myLife e-mail account, please follow the steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter full e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and password for myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
Follow the steps below if your passowrd is not active on mylife / O365?
Reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Unisa Online shows how digital technology may improve education and extend its reach across boundaries. Unisa has enabled many people to achieve their educational goals by providing flexible, diversified, and cheap learning choices. Visit the official website of Unisa for more information.