Unisa Application Online
Unisa Application Online; When to apply, Who can apply, What you need to apply, Application Fee, How to apply.
Undergraduate Qualifications(higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees)
When To Apply
Application for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2021 academic year will be available from 1 September to 30 November 2020.
Who can Apply
Every wanting to begin a new undergraduate qualification can apply for admission. This include the following set of people:
- First-time applicants.
- Continuing Unisa students changing to a new qualification or specialisation.
- Applicants who have applied for admission before and were not offered a space or were offered a space, accepted the offer but fail to register.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and want to pursue with further undergraduate studies.
What You Need To Apply
To be able to apply for admission to undergraduate qualifications, you need to qualify/meets the admission requirements of the qualification of you choice and upload all the necessary/ supporting documents during the application process.
- The Statutory and Admission requirement for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Minimum Academic Points Score( APS) for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Have a valid Email Address and a Cell phone number. It is very important that you check your email frequently for information about your application from Unisa.
During application process, ensure these documents are ready to upload:
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Application fee applicable to online application is R115 and application fee applicable to the hard copy application is R185. The deadline for payment of application fee is the due date for the application period.
Apply online through the Unisa application tool.