Effective communication is important for individuals and organisations alike in today’s quickly developing digital world. Email has long been a mainstay of modern communication, allowing for frictionless exchanges all around the world.MyLife Email is a specialised email service that the University of South Africa offers to its students and employees.
It is a one-of-a-kind and special email account provided to all enrolled students and staff, providing them access to a variety of features and services meant to help them with their academic journey and administrative responsibilities.
How To Access Your MyLife E-mail Account
Due to a recent Microsoft update, you will no longer be able to directly access your myLife e-mail account when logged in to myUnisa. Unisa has developed New procedure to access your myLife e-mail account.
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
READ: Unisa Online Login
What to do if your password is not active on myLife / O365?
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
NB: During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.
READ: Unisa Admission 2024
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
MyLife Email is an important part of students’ educational journeys at the University of South Africa. MyLife Email contributes greatly to students’ achievement in their higher education aspirations by providing an official means of communication, facilitating teamwork, and providing important academic resources. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.