Unisa Application For 2024
Unisa Application For 2024
Unisa invites all High school graduates who want to pursue higher certificate to apply for the 2024-2025 academic year. Application is ongoing Now, apply and secure a spot at the reputable institution.Applicant wanting to start for admission at Unisa includes;
- Fresh applicants
- Continuous students changing to a new qualification or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
To apply at UNISA, Submit your application online on the official website of the university. Complete the online application form, upload certified copies of supporting documents, make payment of application fee and submit before the closing date.
UNISA Application Dates 2024
Prospective students of all qualifications must follow Unisa’s application deadlines. The Unisa application website is now available for applications for admission to all qualifications for the academic year 2024-2025. All applicants must take note of the following dates:
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) Application: 11 August to 14 October.
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August – 14 October
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September – 14 November 2024
UNISA Application Procedure 2024-2025
All application for admission at Unisa for the pending academic year mus be done online on the official website of Unisa. To apply online at Unisa, follow the procedure below:
- Log onto the official website of UNISA at www.unisa.ac.za
- On the registration portal and click on ” Apply for Admission
- Click On “Apply Now”
- Complete the application form with the required information
- Upload certified copies of supporting documents
- Make payment of your non-refundable application fee of R125.00
- Crosscheck your application to ensure that your application is complete
- Submit your completed application before the closing date.
READ: Unisa Website 2024-2025
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Applying to the University of South Africa for the 2024 academic year opens the door to a world of possibilities for personal development. Unisa continues to change the lives of countless students throughout the world via its mission to offering quality education through flexible learning. Visit Unisa’s Official Website.