Unisa Application 2023
Unisa Application 2023
Unisa Application 2023; Application dates, Who can apply, What you need to apply, Application fee as well as How to apply.
Undergraduate Qualification(higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees); Application for Admission to Unisa Undergraduate qualification for the 2023 academic year will be available from 1 September to 30 November 2023.
Honour Degrees and Postgraduates Diplomas; Application for admission to honours degrees and postgraduates diplomas for the 2023 academic year will be open from 1 September to 15 December 2023. CTA programmes have earlier closing dates. If there are still spaces available after the set deadline, then additional dates will be announced.
Master’s and Doctoral Qualifications; Application for admission to master’s degrees and doctoral qualifications for the 2023 academic year will be accessible from 15 September t0 6 November 2023. Thereafter, only qualifications with enough spaces available will remain open till the end of January 2023.
Who Can Apply
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification at Unisa should apply for admission.
What You Need To Apply
To apply at Unisa, you need to check whether you qualify for admission to the qualification of your choice. Also, see to it that you have the necessary documents ready to upload during the application process. To apply meet the following requirements:
- The Statutory and Admission requirement for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Minimum Academic Points Score( APS) for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Have a valid Email Address and a Cell phone number. It is very important that you check your email frequently for information about your application from Unisa.
The following are the necessary or supporting documents you will need to upload during the application process:
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
R115 for online applications and R185 for hard copy applications.
How To Apply
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.