Unisa Application 2024
Unisa Application 2024
*Unisa is open for applications for Undergraduate an dpostgraduate programs for the 2024-2025 academic year. Unisa application for admission portal is open to all high school graduates of South Africa and other countries, provided they meet the admission requremenstf of the university.
All applications must be submitted online during the appropriate application period in order to be considered for admission to study through UNISA for undergraduate qualifications such as diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees, higher certificate programmes or courses, and advanced certificate courses for the 2024–2025 academic year.
Unisa Application Date 2024
Undergraduate Qualification(higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees); Application for Admission to Unisa Undergraduate qualification for the 2023 academic year will be available from 11 August to 14 October.
Honour Degrees and Postgraduates Diplomas; Application for admission to honours degrees and postgraduates diplomas for the 2024-2025 academic year will be open from 11 August to 14 October. CTA programmes have earlier closing dates. If there are still spaces available after the set deadline, then additional dates will be announced.
Master’s and Doctoral Qualifications; Application for admission to master’s degrees and doctoral qualifications for the 2024-2025 academic year will be accessible from 8 September – 14 November 2024. Thereafter, only qualifications with enough spaces available will remain open till the end of January 2024.
READ: Unisa Apply 2024-2025
What You Need To Apply At Unisa 2024
To apply at Unisa, you need to check whether you qualify for admission to the qualification of your choice. Also, see to it that you have the necessary documents ready to upload during the application process. To apply meet the following requirements:
- The Statutory and Admission requirement for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Minimum Academic Points Score( APS) for your qualification(s) of choice.
- Have a valid Email Address and a Cell phone number. It is very important that you check your email frequently for information about your application from Unisa.
The following are the necessary or supporting documents you will need to upload during the application process:
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How To Apply At Unisa 2024
Applications for postgraduate and undergraduate qualifications must be done online on the official website of Unisa at www.unisa.ac.za. Follow the steps provided below to aply online at Unisa for the 2024-2025 academic year;
- Visit the UNISA website and log in.
- Select “Apply for Admission” from the application portal’s menu.
- Choose “Apply Now”
- Complete the application form with the necessary details.
- Publish a certified copy of any supporting documents.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of R125.00.
- Verify that your application is complete by checking it.
- Send in your application by the deadline.
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.