Unisa My Registration
Unisa My Registration; Who must register, What you need to register, Online registration guidelines, How to add modules as well as Register online.
Who Must Register
- Applicants can register once they have received a confirmation from Unisa that their admission application has been accepted.
- Re-registering students who have sufficient progress during the current academic year as well as students who officially deferred their studies should register online within the applicable registration period for 2021. Also, re-registering students who have not made sufficient or adequate progress might be excluded from registering.
What You Need To Register
- Student Number; All students with no student number can not register. You should be a returning student or a first-time student at Unisa who has successfully applied for application and have a student number. Also, students who don’t remember their student number should retrieve from here.
- Email Address; Once you are registered, free Email for life is provided by Unisa to you. If you have not yet have your account, take time to Claim UNISA Login.
How To Add Modules
In order to add modules, following these steps:
- Login to my Unisa
- Choose the my Admin link
- Click on Student Admin
- Click on Register Additional Modules
Online Registration Guidelines
Unisa’s online registration process is swift and simple. Follow the following steps to ensure that your registration is delivered successfully.
- Upon registering, enter your student number in the block provided and follow the links.
- Check your contact information on the screen and rectified any information that is incorrect.
- Enter the module(s) for which you want to register. Ensure that you follow all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the module(s) you chose. Also, make sure you have entered the module code(s) correctly.
- If you choose structured/coursework master’s degree modules, please review the Unisa provisional examination timetable to make sure there are no clashes between the examination dates.
- If you deliver your registration without payment, you registration will not be processed until the minimum registration fee has been paid to the university within the approved registration period.