Unisa Registration Web
Unisa Registration Web; Registration date,Undergraduate registration, Honours Degrees and Postgraduates registration, Master’s and Doctoral degrees as well as how to register.
Welcome to Unisa Web Registration for 2021 Academic Year
Applicants (new applicants and Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) can register only if they have received a placement offer from Unisa and have accepted the offer online. Also, Unisa reserves the right not to process and/or cancel your registration if it is found that you have been admitted to a qualification incorrectly.
All re-registering students and students who officially deferred their studies should register for the 2021 academic year during the relevant registration period.
- Student Number; You should be a returning student or a first-time student at Unisa who has successfully applied for application. All students with no student number can not register. Also, students who don’t remember their student number should retrieve from here.
- Email Address; Once you are registered, free Email for life is provided by Unisa. If you have not yet have your account, take time to Claim UNISA Login.
Online Registration Guidelines
Unisa’s online registration process is very fast and simple. Follow the following steps to ensure that your registration is delivered successfully.
- Upon registering, enter your student number in the block provided and follow the links.
- Check your contact information on the screen and rectified any information that is incorrect.
- Enter the module(s) for which you want to register. Ensure that you follow all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the module(s) you have selected. Also, make sure you have entered the module code(s) correctly.
- If you opt structured/coursework master’s degree modules, please review the Unisa provisional examination timetable to make sure there are no clashes between examination dates.
- If you deliver your registration without payment, you registration will not be completed until the minimum registration fee has been paid to the university within the applicable registration period.