Unisa Registration Web
Unisa Registration Web
Applicants (new applicants and Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) can register only if they have received a placement offer from Unisa and have accepted the offer online. Also, Unisa reserves the right not to process and/or cancel your registration if it is found that you have been admitted to a qualification incorrectly.
All re-registering students and students who officially deferred their studies should register for the 2024 academic year during the relevant registration period.
- Student Number; You should be a returning student or a first-time student at Unisa who has successfully applied for application. All students with no student number can not register. Also, students who don’t remember their student number should retrieve from here.
- Email Address; Once you are registered, free Email for life is provided by Unisa. If you have not yet have your account, take time to Claim UNISA Login.
UNISA Web Registration Dates
Below are the Unisa registration Dates fior semeter 1&2. The registration dates varies based on the qualifcation and program of choice;
- The registration dates for Unisa’s master’s and doctoral degrees are 9 January to 31 March.
- MCompt, MBA and MBL students must register by 3 February.
- Semester 2 registration for undergraduate qualifications, honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registration for MBA and MBL qualifications open from 3 – 28 July (semester modules only).
- Semester 2 registrations for Short Learning Programmes open from 22 May to 14 July.
Online Registration Guidelines
Unisa’s online registration process is very fast and simple. Follow the following steps to ensure that your registration is delivered successfully.
- Upon registering, enter your student number in the block provided and follow the links.
- Check your contact information on the screen and rectified any information that is incorrect.
- Enter the module(s) for which you want to register. Ensure that you follow all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the module(s) you have selected. Also, make sure you have entered the module code(s) correctly.
- If you opt structured/coursework master’s degree modules, please review the Unisa provisional examination timetable to make sure there are no clashes between examination dates.
- If you deliver your registration without payment, you registration will not be completed until the minimum registration fee has been paid to the university within the applicable registration period.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the official website of Unisa for more information.