Unisa Online Application Fee 2023-2024
Unisa Online Application Fee 2023-2024
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is recognized for empowering all students with equitable access to higher education. As a result of its social responsibility to repair past disparities, Unisa has an application and selection process that efficiently resolves historical inconsistencies without adversely affecting quality requirements.
Unisa Application fee, Payment methods, and Banking details for 2023-2024
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has an online application fee of R115,00. This application fee is non-refundable. You have to know that the application fee is not subject to any cooling-off period.
The application fee is only subject to students who don’t have any formal Unisa students number. You have to remember that student numbers that are issued for short-term learning programmes are not formal Unisa student numbers. Please, you have to make sure that you pay the application fee during the application process so that you will be able to get a formal Unisa student number if you have a student number that has been issued by the Graduate School Business Leadership.
Additionally, the Unisa application fee is a once-off fee. This means that if you have been able to make payment and have received a formal Unisa students number, you are not supposed to pay the application fee again.
You are required to use the student number that was given to you by Unisa and the application fee reference number. The application fee reference number is STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030.
Remember that the due date for the application fee is the same application closing date period for 2023-2024. If you submit your application without adding the application fee will not be processed make sure to have your own copy of the application fee payment receipt
CREDIT CARDS: Please note that credit cards are been restricted to Visa and Master cards. If you pay or register in person at Unisa in Sunnyside or Florida or any one of the regional offices, credit card payments are accepted.
DEBIT CARDS: All debit card payments are cordially accepted if you have paid and registered in person at any of the Regional Offices.
Make any Cash and direct bank deposits to First National Bank (FNB) in South Africa
- if you already have a student number
- in respect of fees, for example: study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick, or special exam fees), exemption fees, and library charges
- provided that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number) leave one block open, then fill in the code number 5400374721 for study fees, 3000774039 for SBL student fees, 5400374225 for library fees or 5352X74608 for Matriculation Exemption fees
- Ensure that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
- Deposit to: Unisa Student Fees
- Bank account number: Unisa Student Fees
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following codes:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 3000774039 for SBL student fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
- 5400315164 for access cards
UNISA Contact Infomation
Please can Unisa for any further information needed using the contact details below:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.