Unisa NSFAS 2024-2025
Unisa NSFAS 2024-2025
Many students’ dreams of obtaining a higher education degree remain unattainable because of financial barriers. To overcome this gap and make education more accessible to all, South Africa’s National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) collaborates with institutions such as the University of South Africa (Unisa) to give financial aid to eligible students.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a South African government project that provides financial assistance to academically talented but financially disadvantaged students seeking higher education. NSFAS, which is funded by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET), provides loans and bursaries to qualifying students to pay tuition, housing, textbooks, and living expenses.
UNISA NSAFS Application Date 2024-2025
The UNISA NSFAS applications portal for the upcoming academic year is currently open and receiving applications from interested and qualified New and continuing stidents of UNISA.
The NSFAS Application for the 2024-2025 academic year will close on January 31, 2024. Interested new and current students must apply now to be considered for NSFAS support for the 2024-2025 academic year.
UNISA NSFAS Eligibility Criteria/Requirement 2024-2025
- New candidates can apply directly with NSFAS: www.nsfas.org.za
- Continuous students can also apply via the University if they were excluded for any of the reasons below. Please note that you will be required to pay your registration fee while your application is being evaluated.
- Students must have obtained an average of at least 75% and above in their previous year of study.
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens registered for a formal qualification in any discipline at Unisa.
- The bursary covers tuition fees and prescribed textbooks only.
- Awards will only be made if there is sufficient funding.
Required Documents To Apply For NSFAS At UNISA 2024-2025
Certified copies of The following documents are required for NSFAS application:
- Copy of ID
- Proof of household income
- Parent’s IDs (for dependent applicants)
- Academic record
READ: Apply For NSFAS At UNISA
UNISA NSFAS Application Procedure 2024-2025
NSFAS UNISA application must be done online on the official website of NSFAS OR directly at
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Look for the tab “MyNSFAS” and click it
- Create an account called myNSFAS
- Click apply tab
- Provide the required information in the provided spaces
- Upload supporting documents
- Review and submit your completed application before the closing date.
Click here for the 2024 NSFAS application form
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Please visit Nsfas Official Website for more details;