Unisa Admission 2024
Unisa Admission 2024
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is known for giving equal educational opportunities to all students. Unisa has an application and selection process that rapidly overcomes historical structural problems without compromising quality requirements as a result of its social and economic responsibility to remedy past inequities.
UNISA is pleased to announce to all high school graduate s of South Africa and foreigners that its application portal for application is open for New applications for the 2024-2025 academic year. Apply now and secure your spot for the 2-024-2025 academic year.
Unisa Admission Date 2024
UNISA application date for the 2024-2025 academic year vary from qualification and perod of application. Below are the application dates for UNISA 2024-2025 academic year;
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) Application: 11 August to 14 October.
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August – 14 October
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September – 14 November 2024
Documents Required To Apply At UNISA 2024-2025
Prospective students starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents. Below are the documents required for application:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How to Apply To UNISA online 2024-2025
Follow the steps below to apply online for admissions at UNISA:
- Sign in to the official website of UNISA
- On the registration portal and click on ” Apply for Admission
- Click On “Apply Now”
- Complete the application form with the required information
- Upload certified copies of supporting documents
- Make payment of your non-refundable application fee of R125.00
- Crosscheck your application to ensure that your application is complete
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.