Unisa Registration Tracking
Unisa Registration Tracking
Although Unisa has an online registration policy, students should always check to see if the credentials they want are not oversubscribed for that semester or year. The majority of the requirements for the 2024 academic year are currently complete. Applicants can only apply and register for accessible qualifications.
Unisa Registration Date For All Qualifications:
Unisa registration date vary based on the course of registration and qualification of study. The registration portal opens for a period of time to allow prospetcive students enroll on their various selected courses. below are the registration dates at UNISA for the various qualification;
- The registration dates for Unisa’s master’s and doctoral degrees are 9 January to 31 March.
- MCompt, MBA and MBL students must register by 3 February.
Who Can Register To Unisa?
UNISA registration portal is open to the following group of people:
- Fresh and continuous students (for qualifications with semester modules)
- New students for under-subscribed qualifications in CAES & CSET
- Students awaiting results for semester 1 and additions
How Do I Register At UNISA?
To register at UNISA:
- Visit the Unisa web registration page.
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go”.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You’ll need to apply online for admission.)
- Check your personal details on screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
- The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the fee quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your enrollment. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using the web credit card payment method.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use one of the Unisa payment methods listed on this page. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
How much is the Unisa registration fee?
Prospective students must pay the maximum amount for the module(s) they have registered for, for example, if you register for half module, you must pay R980.00.
If you register two modules, the registration fee will be R1,960.00. If you register three modules, the registration fee is R2,940.00.
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.