Unisa Finance Department
Unisa Department of Finance
The Department of Finance, Risk Management and Banking provides world -class tuition with career-oriented programmes. The diverse in-depth courses offered by the Department allow students to adjust their programs to their set targets while learning at their own time. The benefit of learning in the Department is that one can concurrently learn and work.
The Department, as a major department in the fields of financial, risk management and banking, aims to be a leading research and training centre for banking and finance worldwide. In pursuit of this goal, the Department seeks to promote research activities in finance, to promote doctoral research and executive education in the banking and finance industries, and to organize interactions between research and industry.
Unisa Department of Finance Chair, Prof J Chisasa
The chair of Department
Department of Finance, Risk Management and Banking
P.O. Box 392
To verify the balance owed on the account:
If your modules is financially canceled, the balance shown will be zero. Pay the unpaid amount (the amount credited on your statement) and send proof of payment and a letter to Unisa (012 429 4150; email@example.com) informing the university of the modules to be reinstated in order to reinstate the modules.
Chair of Department General Contact Details
- All enquiries in regards to CEMS undergraduate qualification must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct all enquiries about CEMS honours and postgraduate qualifications to econHons@unisa.ac.za
- Address all other enquiries about any other qualification to email@example.com
- Please visit the Centre for Business Management or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on short learning programmes offered.
Also, you may contact our department at Tel: 012 429 3603 or email email@example.com for matters not falling into any of the above categories, but relating to the Department of Finance, Risk Management and Banking.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Unisa Finance Department is vital to the university’s aim of offering high-quality, affordable education. The department ensures that Unisa maintains a cornerstone of financial excellence in the higher education scene by rigorous financial planning, clear reporting, efficient fund administration, and effective risk mitigation. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.