The University of South Africa provides its students and employees with an email communication network known as Unisa Email. It is supported by a strong and secure infrastructure that ensures message delivery while protecting sensitive information. Every enrolled student and staff member is given a unique Unisa email address that they may use to communicate with the institution.
The major mode of contact between the university and its students and employees is via Email. It is used to convey official notifications, course updates, test schedules, administrative information, and other key academic communications.
READ: Unisa Online Login
How To Access Unisa Email
Unisa Email is a communication tool for official communication. Every registered student and staff member receives an email address that ends in “@mylife.unisa.ac.za” for students and “@unisa.ac.za” for personnel. To access the email:
- Visit Unisa mylife homepage (http:/mylife.unisa.ac.za/a/a)
- Enter your e-mail address in full and your MyLife e-mail account password.
- Select “Sign in”
NB:Note that your Unisa Login password is your password for your Unisa myLife email address. If you have not claim your Unisa logins then follow the following steps to claim it.
How To Claim Unisa Email Account password
Follow the steps below to claim your Email account:
- Go to the homepage of myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal)
- Click on the “Claim Unisa login” link.
- Enter your student number. In case you have forgotten your student number, please follow the steps below to recover or retrieve it:
- Click on “Forgotten Student Number?” in the left navigation bar on the homepage of myUnisa.
- Enter the require details to search for your student number. Read through the instructions provided in order not to make mistakes but retrieve student number successfully.
- Enter your personal information. Enter your personal details and remember to enter either an ID number or a passport number, not both. Also, the details you enter will be compared to your biographical information in Unisa Student Student.
- Read the guidelines.Each statement has a check box next to it for you to click to acknowledge that you have read it.
- Your Unisa Password. Your initial Unisa password for both myUnisa and myLife E-mail account will appear on the screen.
- Login to your myLife e-mail account. Click on myLife email on myUnisa homepage then enter your password to access your email account.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email is a vital tool for streamlining communication and collaboration within the academic community of the University of South Africa. It guarantees that information is exchanged between students, instructors, and staff in a timely and secure manner, leading to a connected and efficient learning environment. Visit the official website of Unisa for more related information.