Apply Unisa 2024-2025
Apply Unisa 2024-2025
Are you thinking about going to university in South Africa? If so, the University of South Africa (UNISA) might be a good option for you. The University of South Africa application portal is open to all interested prospective students of South Africa and foreigner who want to futher the education for a higher certificate in their chosen field of study.
To apply to UNISA, submit your application online on the official website of Unisa during the application period. The online application portal is open to all prospective students who meet the admission requirements of the institution. Submit your application now and be part of the lucky ones for the 2024-2025 academic year.
UNISA Application Date 2024-2025
UNISA application portal opens for a period of time to allow prospective to students submit thei applications for admission.the application portal opens at diferent times depending on the program and qualification you’re applying for. below are the various application dates for 2024-2025 academic year:
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) Application: 11 August to 14 October.
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August – 14 October
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September – 14 November 2024
How To Apply At UNISA 2024-2025
To apply at Unisa, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the official website of UNISA
- On the registration portal and click on ” Apply for Admission
- Click On “Apply Now”
- Complete the application form with the required correct and accurate information
- Upload certified copies of supporting documents
- Make payment of your non-refundable application fee of R125.00
- Crosscheck your application to ensure that your application is complete
- Submit your completed application before the closing date.
Required Documents To Apply At UNISA 2024-2025
Prospective students are required to upload certified copies of the supporting documents. The following documents must be uploaded during the application process;
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
UNISA is dedicated to offering high-quality education. The faculty of the institution is made up of notable academics, scholars, and researchers who are specialists in their specialties. Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.