Apply At Unisa 2024-2025
Apply At Unisa 2024-2025
Are you thinking about going to UNISA?, then that is the best decision for you. UNISA portal for admission to the 2024-2025 academic year is open for undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. Apply now to secure your space for the 2024-2025 academic year since spaces are limited.
All UNISA application must be done online on the official website of UNISA. To apply, visit the official website of Unisa, complete the online application form, upload supporting documents, make payment of application and submit application before the closing date. The online application portal is open to all high school graduates who meet the admission requiremenst of the university.
READ: Unisa Accept Offer
Unisa Application Dates
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 11 August to 14 October.
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 11 August to 14 October.
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 8 September – 14 November 2024
UNISA Application Process 2024-2025
Unisa application process is simple and straightforward and must be done online on the official website of Unisa. Ensure that you meet the admission requirements first before attempting to apply. Follow the steps below to apply online at UNISA 2024-2025;
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (eg semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- First-time applicants to Unisa will be required to complete the First-Year Experience MOOC (massive open online course) before being able to accept Unisa’s offer.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the official website of UNISA for more information.