Unisa Application Tool
The University of South Africa (Unisa) Application tool) is used by University students for the purpose of online application, checking their admission status and printing admission letter. The Application tool is very important because it serves as an admission management tool for prospective and current students. Accessing the Unisa Application tool gives you the step-by-step guide on how to log in to your MyUnisa account and how to apply for admission for the 2023 academic year.
Application for Admission to Study; Unisa Application Tool
The 2023 academic year application for admission to Undergraduate Qualifications (Higher Certificates, Diplomas, Bachelor Degrees, Advanced Certificates, Advanced Diplomas, PGCE and BTech) will be available from 1 September to 14 October 2022.
Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas
Application for admission to Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas for the 2023 academic year will be available from 11 September to 14 November 2022 but CTA programmes have earlier deadlines.
- Semester modules: 2 November 2022 – 15 January 2023
- Year modules: 2 November 2022 – 26 February 2023
You can apply online only for selected Short Learning Programmes
You have already applied for admission and would now like to upload your documents(if you have not already done so) or pay the application fee then:
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Upload documents here.