Unisa Application Tool
Unisa Application Tool
The University of South Africa (Unisa) Application tool) is used by University students for the purpose of online application, checking their admission status and printing admission letter. The Application tool is very important because it serves as an admission management tool for prospective and current students.
The Unisa Application Tool is an online platform designed by the University of South Africa (UNISA) to help potential students who want to register in their academic programmes with the application process. UNISA is Africa’s foremost open distance learning university, offering a diverse variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to students from all walks of life. Accessing the Unisa Application tool gives you the step-by-step guide on how to log in to your MyUnisa account and how to apply for admission for the 2024 academic year.
UNISA Application Date 2024
Unisa has released the online application date for admission into the various qualification and courses for the 2024 academic year. Below are the date for the various qualifications at Unisa;
- Undergraduate credentials (advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, and degrees) Application period: 11 August – 14 October.
- Honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas are available from 11 August to 14 October.
- Master’s and doctorate degrees: 8 September – 14 November 2024
Prospective students are required to submit certified copies of supporting documents to back the information provided on the application. Before attempting to apply ensure you have the following documents at hand:
- Copy of school qualifications
- Copy of official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Upload documents here.
READ: Unisa Registration Tool
UNISA Application Procedure Using Application Tool 2024
Follow the below steps to apply online using the application tool;
- Go to the UNISA’s official website www.unisa.ac.za
- On the application portal, click “Apply for Admission
- Click “Apply Now”
- Fill out the application form with the relevant information
- Upload certified copies of supporting papers
- Pay the R125.00 non-refundable application cost
- Check your application to confirm that it is complete
- Submit your application before the closing date.
Please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Prospective students interested in applying to UNISA can normally do so through the university’s official website. They must create an account, fill out the relevant application forms, submit required documents, and pay any applicable application fees. Visit the official website of Unisa for more information.